Is designing and developing machines your passion? If so, we want to hear from you, come design with us!
We are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our team and assist with the design and development of machines that change people’s lives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design, testing and fabrication of machines.
- Strong CAD experience required,
- Autodesk for Inventor experience, preferred
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Create detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Provide technical support and guidance to technician team to ensure proper machine assembly and functionality.
- Develop project requirements/specifications from sales concepts and customer requests.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
AZCO Corp., established in 1983, manufactures simple to use reliable feeding, cutting, inserting and dispensing units for the converting, packaging, food and medical industries. We specialize in providing solutions for complex and unique custom applications.
Supply cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, or click HERE to fill out our online application.